Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MIA AGAIN!

It has been a very busy winter with a number of commissions. Some things I haven't painted in a very long time and some things I have never painted!

A couple of commissions below.

                                                               "The Colors of My Night"
                                                                     48x32 oil on linen


                                                                          "The Journey"
                                                                        18x18 oil on linen

                                                                 "The Sea That I Knew"
                                                                     48x32 oil on linen

I loved doing the swimming elephant and I think I may do some more swimming animals. Really fun to do!

And....a  piece I just finished for myself. Which was making me dizzy at times!

                                                                          "Lookin' Up"
                                                                      18x18 oil on linen



6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

GRAT Paintings...I like the 1st Abstract the best!!!!!

sandra flood said...

Thanks Sue!

Susan Williamson said...

Oh yes...more swimming animals! Do you have a gallery somewhere near Lambertville?
Susan

sandra flood said...

I have a space in Frenchtown NJ in the Two Buttons/ Lovin' Oven complex on Route 29 before you get into town.If you have any interest in coming by it is best to contact me first as I am in my studio more then my showroom.
http://twobuttons.com/

pve design said...

Your work is lovely.
pve

Anonymous said...

All enjoyable; swimming elephant brought a smile. Good stuff.